- The International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW), founded in 1969, rescues animals from emergency situations. The fund functions in more than 40 countries.
- To draw attention to fund’s activity and its projects;
- Communication support for the fund’s events.
The established and continuous relations with the media, monitoring, creation of unique content, organization of several events.
- Collaboration with media on international forum dedicated to the problems connected with preservation of tiger species on the planet;
- Politicians and show business celebrities are among the participants;
- Press-tour to IFAW’s Orphan Bear Rescue Centre — a unique center for rescuing brown bears;
- Media relations during The Tiger Day in Vladivostok;
- Organization of the lecture «Following a polar bear» presented by Nikita Ovsyanikov, biologist and participant of the project for preservation of polar bears by IFAW at Polytechnical museum.
- Organization of photo-exhibition «Polar bears. Current realities. Future?» at Sheremetyevo International Airport.
- Total reach of the campaign: more than 20,000,000 people per year.